Cine Cables BNC's break the 12GHz 4K UHD coax barrier! These next-gen RG59 BNC cables are designed to handle 12GHz 4K UHD signals up to 150 feet (3G-SDI up to 310 Feet) and provide the critical link between your switchers, cameras and other 4K video gear. Right-angle BNC connectors save space and relieve strain. Hand crafted assemblies featuring 4855R 4K Ultra-High-Definition Mini-RG59 coaxial cable for 12G-SDI, these cables the simple choice when setting up your studio backbone and infrastructure.
Why run dual link and quad link cables when one will do the job! Cine Cables are ready to meet today's high bandwidth 12G-SDI signal / data serial interface requirements. The 4855 Series is the 12G-SDI equivalent of Belden's famous 1855 cable. It features a silver-plated copper center conductor and a low-profile diameter of less than 1/8" making it the ideal choice for patch bays and OB trucks. Custom lengths are always available.
Also available with Right-Angle to Right-Angle connectors!
- Belden 12G SDI Coax Cable with PVC Jacket
- Compatible with 12GSDI single link format devices
- Nominal Impedance: 75& Omega;
- Conductor: Silver Plated Copper
- Insulation: Gas Injected Foam HDPE
- Outer Shield: Duofoil bonded to the Core + Tinned Copper Braid Shield
- Conductor DC Resistance: 19.700 DCR@20°C(Ohm/1000ft)
- Outer Shield Resistance: 3.900 DCR@20°C(Ohm/1000ft)
- Nominal Inductance: .107 ?H/ft
- Nominal Capacitance Conductor to Shield: 16.3 pF/ft
- Transmission Distance: 12G signals up to 149 feet, 6G up to 215 feet, and 3G up to 310 feet